1. I like old fashioned things.
2. My favorite food is probably pain au chocolat, as it never fails to make a bad day better for me. I also like Asian, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foods.
3. The foods I absolutely can not stand are probably kidneys and other types of organs. To me, they taste like things I never wanted to taste.
4. One of the things I'm the most ashamed of is that I stopped caring about making art back in high school. My parents always say it was one of my few natural talents and that it's terrible to waste it, and I think they're right. But I feel all this pressure to get back into it now, so it's a little stressful sometimes to try. I'm looking forward to taking an art class next fall.
5. I'm really fickle, in terms of what style I like, what image I want to project, etc.; I really wish I were more grounded, but so many different things look nice to me, I can never really make up my mind on just one!
6. I'm majoring in Psychology, and I think I want to be a therapist. I really hope that I'd be a good one, I'd hate to find out that it's not the right job for me once I've started on that career track.
7. I love little dogs and would really like a pug (my personal favorite), french bulldog, or even a chihuahua. Maybe even an italian greyhound, they're pretty cool too.
8. My favorite colors are green, yellow, and blue, like the colors of a sunny day. I like earth tones a lot.
9. After a long hiatus on reading and other intellectual or creative pursuits, I've had the pleasure of reading quite a lot lately. This year, I have read Atonement, City of Thieves, The Reader, The Piano Teacher, and I am starting Wuthering Heights. I think I want to read Pygmalion after that. I used to read a lot more frequently as a kid, and I feel proud to be a reader again.
10. I wish I was better at making friends, but I'm kind of a loner and I often feel mighty awkward in social situations. This is something I really want to change, but I don't really know how to.
11. I've never been to MOMA or the Met, but I really want to go.
12. If I could go on a vacation somewhere right now... I would choose New York, New Orleans, Paris, or Tokyo. I can't decide on just one right now.
13. My favorite TV shows are Futurama and The Mighty Boosh. I also like the Travel Channel and PBS a lot.
14. My pet peeves are when people are obnoxious, intolerant, impatient, and unkind. I also hate it when two people talk to me at once and expect me to understand what either of them are saying-- kind of weird but it really drives me crazy.
15. I also detest cell phone commercials. The music is always either lame indie or annoying attempts at music that sounds modern-- and they always get on my nerves.
16. I'm starting to think bluegrass music is kinda cool.
17. If I had some extra cash right now, I'd buy a ping pong table so me and my dad could play together.
18. I'm about 900% happier since I've gotten married. I don't know why exactly, if it's because he's a great guy (yes), if it's because he brings out the best in me (yes), if I'm just at a better point in my life these days (yes), but it does make me feel more secure and settled down, which I like.
19. To be honest, I don't like people who are too simple or ordinary, but if they're nice it's not a big deal.
20. I don't really know what to put for #20